I cannot help but look at myself in the mirror and just LOVE this perfect round bump!
I am literally in love with it as it looks so perfect and I feel so good! I will be 22 weeks next Tuesday and I wish this time of my life could last much much longer! Why is pregnancy only lasting 9 months?!?! Such a pity..
Anyway these are my reasons why I love being pregnant:
- The look in my relatives faces when I gave them the news was priceless
- I have never been sick or being nauseous (sorry Kate I know it must be terrible experiencing this hyperemesis gravidarum)
- I don’t have swollen feet or ankles (not yet at least)
- Boobs are definitely much MUCH bigger!
- The feeling of my baby’s little kicks is precious
- Looking at Bee kissing my bump goodnight is the cutest thing EVER
- Looking at my bump and realise there is a tiny person
- Listening to my baby heartbeat
- Indulging in my cravings without feeling guilty (especially capers at 12am!)
- NEVER feeling alone
Awww I’m so in love!